Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring Break

Its the second day of my spring break and what am I doing? Stressing over this project for school. I am the career student and I can say with absolute certainty that I have never felt as much pressure and stress as I do at this moment. This project may not count for much but I feel it needs to be perfect. Its the perfectionist in me. But at the same time, the procrastinator in me is doing to best she can to deter me from finishing. I need to focus and yet I find myself watching chick flicks on the tube and blogging instead of working. Focus, Focus, Focus. I will be done by Thursday...I will be done by Thursday....I will be done by Thursday. I promise there will not be another entry until Thursday and on that day I will post "I AM DONE!" Mark my words! See you Thursday.

2 comments:

G$ said...

o yay! i know i'm late - but congrats!!

G$ said...

crap - i posted my comment on the wrong blog post...