Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's OVER!!!!!

I can't believe its over! A total of 80 pages and I am finally done. Now I know what it feels like for those of you trying to write your thesis. I don't know how you guys do it. Although I doubt you would try to write it in one week.

Thank you Eileen for being my support during this whole ordeal. I don't think I would have survived Sunday night without you. Sorry to my kids who had to put up with a retarded teacher Monday morning. But now its over and I can focus on getting the kids ready for CST testing. Poor things. Why must the government torture the kids like that?

Mike is in Kiev this week so I'm flying solo. Single parent for the week, I don't know what I would do without my mom! She's a life saver. I just hope one day I will be able to do the same for Kayla when she has kids.....And we want another. Geesh!

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

G$ said...

o yay! i know i'm late - but congrats!! lol