Thursday, July 5, 2007

It's 3AM!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe its 3am. I feel like I'm back in undergrad. But I finished my mediocre essay and now I have to work on packing for Vegas! At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Four days in Vegas...laying out by the pool, playing Pai Gow with my brother, having a couple drinks, and relaxing. (While thinking in the back of my head about my midterm on Monday). I hope I can put all my stresses on hold and enjoy this weekend.

By the way, thanks to Eileen for keeping me sane and proofreading my paper. You have motivated me more than anyone else. You are the reason why I can make it through this program. I hope we find time to have some fun this summer too.

3am and I'm sitting here preparing to blog about my night and a black beetle drops on the table next to the computer. I about jumped out of my skin and woke Kayla up. So now its sitting on the table under a tupperware waiting for Mike to wake up and kill him.

No comments: