Friday, July 13, 2007

I GOT AN A...and a b

What a week of ups and downs! First, I get an A on a midterm I was certain I didn't do well. Then I get a B on a paper. My whole masters experience has been ups and downs so far. Every Monday and Wednesday I'm up because I enjoy the class and I know exactly what is expected of me. Then comes Tuesday and Thursday where I am in a class I have no idea what the heck I'm supposed to be learning and the professor is a biotch! The rumor is a couple of students wrote her an email to let her know everyone was upset with the work for her class...then she emails them back chewing them out. Geesh, shouldn't professors who are teaching teachers be flexible and state clear expectations...I don't know...just a thought.

Congrats to my cuz Wei Yan! Wei finished in the money in the WSOP. Man, he has become a poker pro. And to think our family are the ones who introduced him to this wonderful game. Now when I see him he can tell you about the odds and how you should play each hand depending on what you KNOW the other guy has. So far this year Wei Yan has finished in the money twice this year! That is amazing! We are so proud of you Wei Yan. I'm sure RC would have been there except for the second hand smoke. His friend is still in it, we're rooting for ya!

That is all.

No comments: