Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Challenge

A couple months ago I started letting myself go. I haven't been good about watching what I'm eating or exercising. I feel HORRIBLE. I've been pretty stressed lately so I'm going to chalk it up to stress and being too busy. But now that the school year is almost over and UCI is winding down, I've decided to take control of my waistline. And thus the challenge is set: Work with me to lose weight. I had worked really hard to lose all the baby weight but now I feel like I'm right back to that weight and I'm ready to do something about it. If anyone else is interested in being a support let me know. Email me: truelove949@hotmail.com. We'll work together to reach my goal of a size 4/6. That is my goal. I'm not going to put a weight on it because its not about weight its about how my clothes fit and how healthy I feel. Anybody willing to join me?

1 comment:

G$ said...

i support you, hon!! i need to do something, myself, but i can't commit! lol. i'm rootin' for u, tho, so call me if u need moral support or someone to tell you to step away from that bad thing u're about to put into ur mouth! ;)