Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to All!

This is the first Thanksgiving that Kayla can say the word Thanksgiving. But of course she's not as excited about Thanksgiving as she is about the up and coming Christmas. She sees the lights all around and gets so excited about the "Christmas lights" and seeing Santa. I remember when she was less than a year and just looked like a ball of blubber in Santa's arms. Now she's really excited about seeing Santa and runs up into his arms.

I am thankful for a healthy family. I am thankful that Dad finally got help. I am thankful to have aunts who take on the responsibilities they have regarding my dad. I am thankful to have friends who are there for me to help and provide support. I am truely thankful for my mom who is always gracious to watch Kayla or pick her up from school if I need her to. I am thankful that my family members are doing well even while going through extensive chemotherapy.

Thank you to all who love and care for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we are thankful for you, too, dear friend.. Hope you had a great thanksgiving! when i come to LA for the end of year holidays let's plan a dinner!! love u! see you soon ~~