Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Living with the Parents

Well, we have finally moved all of our crap into storage. It took two large boxes, and two small boxes to store all of our stuff. Three guys, plus, Mike, Mike's dad, and myself to move all of our stuff in 10 hours. I think Mike and I did move of the heavy lifting than the moving guys. We moved all the boxes from our loft and extra bedroom down so the guys could take it out to the pod. But I'll tell you I don't envy dealing with the elevator. In the end, we are no longer homeowners, we are officially homeless.

We're living with my parents in a small 10x10 room. It definitely helps me though, because now I have someone to play with Kayla while I make dinner. I'm getting my exercise though, I walk Kayla to daycare every day (its 2 miles each way). It's definitely testing Mike's patience. Living with Gary and the entire family will test any husband's patience. I thank Mike that there hasn't been too much complaining so far. We've got a baseball game on Saturday, so I'm sure that will help us get out of the house.

Its a waiting game now. We've got a negotiator, we just have to wait for him to accept our offer and its smooth sailing from there. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

crossing fingers, toes, and eyes! =)