Saturday, May 17, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

As I sit in my Saturday Masters Class I am reminded that it is that time of year and I have to go back to student mode. It seems this summer is going to be impacted with numerous papers of various lengths. But, it also seems like its going to be a great time. We are going to make a computer game for our kids! I hope I'll make one that will be effective and efficient.

My Summer Goals:

1. Complete my masters program.
2. Work out at least 5 days a week (get down to a size 2 or 4)
3. Spend at least two days a week doing something fun with Kayla.
4. Read at least two books a month.
5. Plan the recycling or student store project.
6. Plan out Peer Tutoring for PTLC.

Busy Summer. Get 'er done!

1 comment:

Robin said...

what kind of books are you trying to read? i joined a book club, so i might be able to make some recs.