Thursday, January 10, 2008

Week 1 of the new year

As week one come to a close...I can't help but beam with pride. I just finished grading my kids first quiz and I am proud to say that the class averages have been around a 75%. Now some of you are reading that and can't believe I'm proud of that statistic, but I am. Lately, my kids have been pulling D and even F averages. Now, maybe I'm a bad teacher...maybe my tests are too hard...but I have a feeling that's not the case. But I have vowed that I will get through this year and my kids will be successful. I'm implementing new things that hopefully will make my life easier and them more successful. Well, we'll see the true test will be the benchmark they will take at the end of this month. Let's all pray for the kids.

No more ranting and raving. Its the weekend...rest.

No comments: