Sunday, September 16, 2007

First Full Week of School Down

Well, the first full week of school has past. Its been a long time since I have been this tired. I've been at school until 4pm each day and working hard to introduce a new curriculum that I have no experience with. I'm just making it up as I go along. I've been receiving the brunt of the complaints. Its been pretty taxing especially on my positive outlook for the year. I'm already starting to fall back into my bad habits. I've also heard things are going to change drastically tomorrow. This is the most unorganized first week of school ever. I hope the counselors can figure something out. How can I have one class of 41 and then one class of 30? Support for the program is starting to fade and many of the kids want out. I'm starting to wonder whether it was a good idea to implement this year. I'm going to work hard to keep a "glass half full" attitude.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Hang in there! You've got this!