Monday, June 25, 2007

New Phone!

I am looking for a new phone. Now this is the situation. I need a PDA badly. If any of you have tried to make plans with me recently, you will know I have been horrible at keeping all my engagements in order. So, with summer school, weddings, vacations, and lesson planning for Western I need to get myself organized. I have verizon and it would cost me an arm and a leg to pay out of my contract and get the new iphone. I plan on buying a new phone on ebay and then transfer everything to it. Then pay an extra $40 a month for internet. So I need help picking a phone. I'm thinking the Verizon Palm Treo is my best bet. Thoughts anyone? Blackberry? Q? Which one is the best? If you have one of these phones with Verizon please give me some input, or if you have heard anything regarding these phones please let me know. I plan on buying the new phone sometime this week or else I may go crazy. Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

johnpvee said...

i can tell you what phone not to get... the verizon xv6700. i have it... bleh. touch screen is broken. my brother has a Q and likes it a lot.

Robin said...

i've got the sprint version of the 6700 - got it cheap from a friend. it's huge and call quality is not that great. definitely wouldn't endorse it. another friend had the same phone, lost it & got a palm 700 - he said the texting is much better on the palms. when my contract is up, i'll prob go that route.

G$ said...

what did u end up w? i would have voted blackberry. i know ppl who have treo and just feel eh about it.