Monday, June 4, 2007

I have turned in my last official assignment for the credential program. Could everyone raise a glass and join my in toasting my success?! But really you have no idea how relieved I am to know that I do not have to put any more work into my credential. Now I just have to look forward to a new set of classes for my Masters. But this degree...these classes...will result in a graduation where I will wear one of those cool hoods. I'm looking forward to that. So, tonight I am enjoying a glass of vino, watching the Ducks beat the Senators, and watching the Angels kick some butt on the diamond. And tomorrow, I will celebrate by going to the Padre vd. Dodgers game in SD with my girl, Kana, and Mike's boy, Shane. This week will be out of control. After a rockin' time at the game, I get to enjoy a Q & A parent night session where I will be the Master of Ceremony. Thursday I will be making a speech at our "Recognition" ceremony. Man, I'm going to need the weekend to rest and unwind from my week of celebration. Thank you to all who have helped me get this far, without you I would have had a nervous breakdown by now.

Thank you to Mike for supporting me and helping me get through this rough year and a half.

Thank you to Eileen and Tuyen - those who gave me the support to avoid overload and breakdown.

Thank you Mom for helping out whenever you could.

Thank you Kayla, for being a stress relief. You can always make me laugh.

And thank you to all my friends who were there for me to hear me rant and rave even though you had no idea what I was talking about.

I love you all. Now, its time to support me during my Master's program and BTSA.

3 comments:

.:mike said...

We're soo proud of you baybee :)

Eileen said...

We're sooooooooo done! =)

G$ said...

CONGRATS!!