Thursday, April 24, 2008

Its time for Dodger Baseball!


Well, its that time of year again!

The smell of the freshly cut grass, the weather that can't make up it's mind, I know its time for baseball season to begin. And of course the fact that Mike tells me everyday "The Game is on in 10 minutes" on his commute home. I do have fun watching the games as long as the teams are scoring and I am rooting for some team. Although, give me a Laker game any day!

But this year, we've started to take Kayla to the games with us. She went to the infamous "Coliseum Game" and fell asleep shortly after the first pitch. Then, we just recently went to the Dodgers vs. Padres and it was Kayla's first game where she really knew what was going on. She had a great time...although I'm not sure if I can say I did since I had to take her to the bathroom 6 times and she didn't pee once. I think she's afraid of the bathrooms at Dodger Stadium. I don't blame her, if I was two and half I might be afraid too. But other than that we all had a good time and I got a chance to share some knowledge with some Australians who had no idea what this whole baseball thing is all about.

2 comments:

Robin said...

let's hope kayla has better luck than we did! mom got us a mini-season one year and i think the dodgers lost pretty much every game we went to (or at least that's what i remember). i don't think we ended up renewing our season tickets after that.

G$ said...

lol - so cute!